An exciting opportunity has presented to work with one of our established surgical specialist clients located in the Brisbane CBD. Our client is looking to attract a highly organised, reliable and experienced Theatre Bookings Coordinator to join their Brisbane team. This position has presented due to continued growth and success.
This is a full time permanent position, working Monday to Friday with some flexibility around the start and finish times.
A key to your success in a position like this will include an experienced and mature skill set for the successful coordination and day to day management of all patient theatre bookings.
Key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Taking incoming calls and general patient enquiries in a timely manner
- Preparing theatre quotations
- Coordination of all patient theatre procedures and ensuring patients are well prepared for their surgery
- Booking theatre procedures and liaising closely with the relevant hospital staff and assistants
- Management of theatre billing and assisting the front desk with consultation billing from time to time
- Overseeing the front desk reception team during busy clinics
- Providing relief support to the medical typist and front desk reception staff during periods of staff absence
Skills and experienced required for this position will include:
- Previous experience working within a similar role (preferably for a surgical specialist practice)
- Experience using Genie software, Eclipse and Medical Objects and confident operating from an Apple Mac IT platform
- Friendly, polite and professional telephone manner
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Demonstrated experience in leading a small team of front desk reception staff
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fast and accurate digital dictation skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
A competitive salary (up to $34 p/hour + superannuation) will be offered to the right candidate. A car park will also be provided.
To view a full listing of our temporary and permanent vacancies, visit us at www.larecruitment.com.au
Leaders in healthcare