LA Medical Recruitment (Litton Andrews) – providing a Total Medical/Healthcare Recruitment and Consultancy Service with the best staffing, practice and business solutions.
At Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment), we are actively seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced applicants to assist us in filling a variety of short and long term temporary assignments with a range of clients located across Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and the surrounding suburbs. Previous medical experience is essential. At Litton Andrews, we can offer competitive hourly rates, paid weekly.
The team of consultants at Litton Andrews understand the importance of aligning yourself with a dedicated recruitment agency who have great industry knowledge, solid networks and an understanding of how the medical/healthcare market works.
A snap shot of current temporary assignments include:
Medical Secretary – 2 week assignment commencing 17th June working Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4:30pm. Must have a strong surgical background and experience using both Genie and Total Care software. Location, Auchenflower.
Medical Receptionist – part time (2 days per week) temporary assignment commencing 4th July. Experience with theatre bookings and Genie software is essential. Location, South Brisbane.
Medical Secretary/Receptionist – 4 week temporary assignment commencing in June, 38 hours per week working Monday – Friday with hours ranging from early starts of 7:30am to late finishes of 6pm. Must be experienced with VIP software and have a strong surgical specialist background. Location, Spring Hill.
Medical Typist/Secretary – contract position working 2 days per week plus leave relief. Prior experience working within surgical private practice is essential. Must be familiar with Genie, Eclipse and Medical Objects software. Immediate start for the right candidate. Location, South Brisbane.
Medical Typist – required for an immediate start, casual position 3 days a week. This position is an ongoing requirement with potential to become a permanent part time position in the future. Some flexibility around the hours can be accommodated for the right person. Genie/Gentu experience will be viewed favourably. Experience typing WorkCover Reports/Medicolegal Reports preferred. Minimum typing speed of 80wpm. Commencing June 2019. Location, Brisbane CBD.
Medical Typist/Relief Medical Receptionist – ongoing casual position 1 day a week (Wednesdays, 9am to 4pm) as well as additional staff cover from time to time. VIP software, minimum typing speed of 70wpm and a prior background in private practice specialist would be preferred. Location, Brisbane CBD.
Senior Medical Receptionist/Secretary – short term temporary assignment, 2nd July to 5th July (4 days), working 12pm to 6pm each day. Previous surgical specialist experience essential. Genie software. Location, South Brisbane.
Medical Receptionist – ongoing temp assignment beginning in August with the possibility to extend to a permanent position in the future. Best Practice software, minimum of 6 months experience in medical administration required, knowledge of online bookings and check in of patients using Hot Docs preferred. Location, Sunshine Coast.
Senior Medical Secretary – Ongoing temporary assignment supporting two surgeons with the possibility of permanency for the right candidate. Commencing asap working Monday – Friday (8:30am – 5pm). Must have strong typing skills and confidence with Genie and Eclipse software. Location, South Brisbane.
To be closely considered for Temp roles with Litton Andrews, you will have:
- A minimum of 12 months industry experience working within a private specialist practice (surgical or non surgical)
- Sound knowledge of medical and billing software including at least one of the following: Genie, Gentu, BlueChip, Clinic to Cloud, VIP or Meditrust
- Proficient computer skills, with a sound knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Strong written and oral communication skills with uncompromising attention to detail
- General understanding of medical terminology and the importance of patient privacy and confidentiality
- Highly developed organisational and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with your working availability, including a high level of enthusiasm and resilience to adapt to varying practice environments
- An understanding of Medicare, DVA, Workcover and Private Health Fund billing would be advantageous
- Medical Transcription temp roles will require a minimum of 80wpm in addition to previous private specialist practice experience