At Litton Andrews (LA Medical Recruitment), we are actively seeking expressions of interest from suitably experienced applicants to assist us in filling a variety of short and long term temporary assignments with a range of clients located across Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and the surrounding suburbs. Previous medical experience is essential. At Litton Andrews, we can offer competitive hourly rates, paid weekly.
The team of consultants at Litton Andrews understand the importance of aligning yourself with a dedicated recruitment agency who have great industry knowledge, solid networks and an understanding of how the medical/healthcare market works.
A snap shot of current temporary assignments include:
Medical Typist – required for an immediate start, casual position 3 days a week. This position is an ongoing requirement with potential to become a permanent part time position in the future. Some flexibility around the hours can be accommodated for the right person. Genie/Gentu experience will be viewed favourably. Experience typing WorkCover Reports/Medicolegal Reports preferred. Minimum typing speed of 80wpm. Commencing June 2019. Brisbane CBD location.
Medical Typist/Relief Medical Receptionist – ongoing casual position 1 day a week (Wednesdays, 9am to 4pm) as well as additional staff cover from time to time. VIP software, minimum typing speed of 70wpm and a prior background in private practice specialist would be preferred. Brisbane CBD location.
Senior Medical Receptionist/Secretary – short term temporary assignment, 2nd July to 5th July (4 days), working 12pm to 6pm each day. Previous surgical specialist experience essential. Genie software. Southside location.
Medical Receptionist – 4 week temporary assignment, 3rd June to 1st July. Hours 9am to 5pm each day. Providing front desk reception, secretarial and basic medical typing support to a solo surgeon. Genie software essential. Brisbane CBD location.
Medical Receptionist – ongoing temp assignment beginning in August with the possibility to extend to a permanent position in the future. Best Practice software, minimum of 6 months experience in medical administration required, knowledge of online bookings and check in of patients using Hot Docs preferred. Sunshine Coast Location.
Medical Typist/Receptionist – short term temporary assignment, 3rd June – 19th June (2 days per week). Hours range from 7:30am – 6pm. Must be proficient in Genie and Medical Objects. General reception duties and typing of doctors correspondence. Surgical specialist experience required. Brisbane CBD location.
Medical Secretary – ongoing temp assignment commencing end of May (2 days per week). Genie and Eclipse experience essential. Must have experience working in private specialist practice. Brisbane Southside location.
Medical Receptionist – 4-6 week temporary assignment commencing end of May (3 days per week). Surgical specialist, must be proficient in Genie, Eclipse and Medical Objects. Previous surgical specialist experience required. Western Corridor location.
Senior Medical Secretary – Ongoing temporary assignment supporting two surgeons with the possibility of permanency for the right candidate. Commencing 27th May working Monday – Friday (8:30am – 5pm). Must have strong typing skills and confidence with Genie and Eclipse software. Southside location.
To be closely considered for Temp roles with Litton Andrews, you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years industry experience working within a private specialist practice (surgical or non surgical)
- Sound knowledge of medical and billing software including at least one of the following: Genie, Gentu, BlueChip, Clinic to Cloud, VIP or Meditrust
- Proficient computer skills, with a sound knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Strong written and oral communication skills with uncompromising attention to detail
- General understanding of medical terminology and the importance of patient privacy and confidentiality
- Highly developed organisational and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with your working availability, including a high level of enthusiasm and resilience to adapt to varying practice environments
- An understanding of Medicare, DVA, Workcover and Private Health Fund billing would be advantageous
- Medical Transcription temp roles will require a minimum of 80wpm in addition to previous private specialist practice experience